4th Infantry Division
What is a Family Readiness Group (FRG)?
- An OFFICIAL command-sponsored organization of family members, volunteers and Soldiers belonging to a unit that together provide an avenue of SUPPORT and ASSISTANCE.
- FRGs act as a CONDUIT of INFORMATION and a COMMUNICATION LINE between the unit and the families.
- FRGs act as a CONDUIT of INFORMATION and a COMMUNICATION LINE between our Ft. Carson community and the families
Why should I connect with my Family Readiness Group (FRG)?
- Strong families make strong Soldiers! FRGs can empower families with accurate unit and community information.
- Find out when your Soldier will be home and when your Soldier will be out in the field.
- Be in the know about long weekends, vacation time and deployments.
- Discover family benefits, discounts and opportunities that may be available to you and your children.
- Information is Power. Your FRG wants to help empower YOU!
How do I connect?
- Click on your Soldier’s unit below to go to that homepage. Not sure which unit your Soldier is part of? Ask your Soldier, email email@example.com, call primary number 719-526-3400 or alternate 719-503-0012