Baptisms at Fort Carson
Requirements and process for Infant Baptism (0-6 years of age)
- Parent(s) are active duty.
- Parent(s) practicing your faith by regular church attendance.
- Must contact the parish office to register for class.
- The Pastor will enroll the parents in the required pre-baptismal class that meets at 1900 on the Wednesday before the 4th Saturday of each month with Deacon Bowles unless otherwise noted in the bulletin.
- Baptisms are celebrated on the 4th Saturday of the month, at 1500, at Soldiers' Memorial Chapel.
Requirements and process for protestant baptism vary by chaplain and denomination. Please contact your unit chaplain for information.